Monday, December 29, 2008

Family

It's nice to have family. Some lovely family members have taken my eldest out for the day for a special treat just them and her. She will go for a drive, maybe a swim, have some lunch somewhere nice and a look around at some shops. I'm sure it will be a lovely day for them. I am at home with my other three children, hubby is at work nearby and it's another nice sunny day. I do have some busy, busy, days and feel like I really need a break and time to myself quite often, but I love my kids. They enjoy time out too and feel special when they go just by themselves with someone for a day out. I look forward to hearing all about it when my daughter comes home later this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting piece Your Husband must be happy to live with such a joyful soul. As Maria from sound of music says " When God closes A door somewhere He opens a window!" keep looking for the blessing my love, H.

    ReplyDelete