Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well today I have alot to be thankful for. I can walk out to my back yard and see my flourishing vege patch with all kinds of healthy veges for us to eat. Thank you Lord. I can look around at other parts of the garden and see the beautiful flowers, some already here when we moved in and some I have planted myself just recently.
I am also very thankful that today was a sunny day and I was able to get down to the Sunday markets again and set up a stall with all of the things I have been collecting to sell. And I sold heaps! This time I made a really good profit and only had a very small amount of items left which I donated to the Saint Vincent De Paul store on the way home. I took my little son (4) and my baby (6 months) with me and they were so well behaved. God is good. He provides. And most of the things I sold were given to us in the first place so really we lost nothing. It has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment